sábado, enero 29, 2005

Grey, grey days my friend

I hate passing by Portugal street and looking without noticing to Lisboa restaurant and read lo mejor de Portugal.
I hate listening certain songs on the radio.
I hate msfuckin'n.
I hate rain on the saddest february night.
I hate having the desire of going to bed on a saturday night.
I hate that thinking in my trip makes me sad in some way (but no one knows).
I hate being so lost.
I hate being such a coward.
I hate being so naive.
I hate that my radio is broken.
I hate to hate things.
I hate having the need of making an "i hate" list.
I hate the fact that i can't stand certain things from me. That means that: a) deeply, i like them b) i'm a masochist
I hate my lack of decision-making hability.
I hate to like being with someone but afraid of calling that someone.

Oh!
I like something...

2 Comentarios:

Blogger José Ignacio Stark dijo...

So, what do yo not dislike?

Kisses.

PD: Me voy al caribe, all inclusive.

4:56 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

mhh...

where are you, by the way? still home? when will you be leaving?

just jump in there, you won't be lost!
anyway, big big hugs!

(it's snowing here, can you believe it? i am so longing for the spring!)
-- lic.

12:37 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal